Tag cloud3G 3GSM HSDPA GPRS EDGE 5D Mk II 50D architecture arezzo AT&T auto europe available camera cameras car car rental cell phones cheap chianti dan brown da vinci code driving europe florence france french front cover guide history italy london medieval mona lisa photography photoshop pictures programming rental scripting super tuscan taxes travel tuscany vacation vignamaggio villa wine wine-making wineries
Top Posts & Pages
- Going wireless in Europe: what you need to know about cell phones and tablets
- Going mobile in Europe part 2: data services
- Set up your iPhone for Europe and save money
- What kind of power adapter do I need in Europe?
- Plug converters / adapters for Europe
- The simple five-step guide to renting a Villa in Italy or France
- Villa Vignamaggio and the Mona Lisa controversy
- What is Chianti Classico wine?
- How to phone home from Europe
- spain villas on The story behind the picture: Villa Vignamaggio
- marylou431 on Set up your iPhone for Europe and save money
- Traveler on Going wireless in Europe: what you need to know about cell phones and tablets
- Chianti travel guide wine areablog.welcometuscany.it tuscany travel blog on What is Chianti Classico wine?
- CC on Going wireless in Europe: what you need to know about cell phones and tablets
Tag Archives: wineries
A trip to Tuscany inevitably means a glass of red Chianti Classico for most visitors. But what makes a Chianti wine special? Chianti Classico must come from grapes grown in a strictly defined area of the Chianti hills between Florence … Continue reading