Tag cloud3G 3GSM HSDPA GPRS EDGE 5D Mk II 50D architecture AT&T camera cameras car car rental cell phones cheap chianti dan brown da vinci code driving europe florence france french front cover guide history iPhone italy london medieval mona lisa photography photoshop pictures programming rental scripting super tuscan T-Mobile taxes travel tuscany vacation verizon vignamaggio villa wine wine-making wineries
Top Posts & Pages
- Going wireless in Europe: what you need to know about cell phones and tablets
- Going mobile in Europe part 2: data services
- What kind of power adapter do I need in Europe?
- Plug converters / adapters for Europe
- Is T-Mobile's new international roaming best for European travel?
- How to phone home from Europe
- Set up your AT&T iPhone for Europe and save money
- The simple five-step guide to renting a Villa in Italy or France
- Chris Chapin on Going mobile in Europe part 2: data services
- Mathew Lodge on Going mobile in Europe part 2: data services
- James Meek on Going mobile in Europe part 2: data services
- mc on Going wireless in Europe: what you need to know about cell phones and tablets
- Going mobile in Europe part 2: data services | La Photo Vita on Is T-Mobile’s new international roaming best for European travel?
Tag Archives: tuscany
A trip to Tuscany inevitably means a glass of red Chianti Classico for most visitors. But what makes a Chianti wine special? Chianti Classico must come from grapes grown in a strictly defined area of the Chianti hills between Florence … Continue reading
We recently got back from a photo trip to Tuscany, where we got to see the July Siena Palio. This short (1 min 30 sec) video gives you a glimpse of the intense emotions of the Sienese around their favorite … Continue reading
You might be forgiven for wondering what is going on in this photograph. It is a vertical view down onto the heads of a bunch of grown men in medieval yellow silk outfits waving large flags. You can only tell they’re men and flags by the shadows, which is part … Continue reading
This photo recently featured as the travel section lead in Links Best Of Golf magazine, and was taken from a ruined monastery on the edge of Volterra, Tuscany. The town itself is at the top of a rocky outcrop west … Continue reading
Links Best Of Golf magazine features a Lodge Photo image to head up its travel section in the Summer 2010 issue (page 65): Related Posts:Tuscany, Umbria and the Marches photoAn afternoon in San Gimignano, TuscanySiena Palio horse selection videoStory behind … Continue reading
Cadogan’s guide to Tuscany, Umbria and the Marches, 10th edition, features a Lodge Photo image on page 9, at the bottom. This is image IT-B-0111 from Tuscany. Related Posts:Siena Palio horse selection videoLinks golf travel sectionAn afternoon in San Gimignano, … Continue reading
Villa Vignamaggio is a charming restored renaissance villa just outside the town of Greve in Chianti. It’s a beautiful location, is exceptionally photogenic and they make great wine… what more could you ask for? How about also being the birthplace … Continue reading