Tag cloud3G 3GSM HSDPA GPRS EDGE 5D Mk II 50D architecture arezzo AT&T auto europe available camera cameras car car rental cell phones cheap chianti dan brown da vinci code driving europe florence france french front cover guide history italy london medieval mona lisa photography photoshop pictures programming rental scripting super tuscan taxes travel tuscany vacation vignamaggio villa wine wine-making wineries
Top Posts & Pages
- Going wireless in Europe: what you need to know about cell phones and tablets
- Going mobile in Europe part 2: data services
- Set up your iPhone for Europe and save money
- What kind of power adapter do I need in Europe?
- The simple five-step guide to renting a Villa in Italy or France
- Plug converters / adapters for Europe
- What is Chianti Classico wine?
- Villa Vignamaggio and the Mona Lisa controversy
- Lytro Light Field Camera Review
- spain villas on The story behind the picture: Villa Vignamaggio
- marylou431 on Set up your iPhone for Europe and save money
- Traveler on Going wireless in Europe: what you need to know about cell phones and tablets
- Chianti travel guide wine areablog.welcometuscany.it tuscany travel blog on What is Chianti Classico wine?
- CC on Going wireless in Europe: what you need to know about cell phones and tablets
Tag Archives: programming
I process my images using a combination of Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop, in common with just about every other photographer on the planet. To maximize time spent behind the camera, much of the Photoshop work is automated using Actions, which are … Continue reading
A sparkline is a small line graph designed to be used in-line within text to illustrate a time series; the concept was developed by data presentation guru Edward Tufte. Here’s an example: University of California 403(b) pension fund cumulative return … Continue reading