Tag cloud3G 3GSM HSDPA GPRS EDGE 5D Mk II 50D architecture arezzo AT&T auto europe available camera cameras car car rental cell phones cheap chianti dan brown da vinci code driving europe florence france french front cover guide history italy london medieval mona lisa photography photoshop pictures programming rental scripting super tuscan taxes travel tuscany vacation vignamaggio villa wine wine-making wineries
Top Posts & Pages
- Going wireless in Europe: what you need to know about cell phones and tablets
- Going mobile in Europe part 2: data services
- Set up your iPhone for Europe and save money
- What kind of power adapter do I need in Europe?
- The simple five-step guide to renting a Villa in Italy or France
- Plug converters / adapters for Europe
- Villa Vignamaggio and the Mona Lisa controversy
- What is Chianti Classico wine?
- Buying a digital camera: when megapixels don't matter
- spain villas on The story behind the picture: Villa Vignamaggio
- marylou431 on Set up your iPhone for Europe and save money
- Traveler on Going wireless in Europe: what you need to know about cell phones and tablets
- Chianti travel guide wine areablog.welcometuscany.it tuscany travel blog on What is Chianti Classico wine?
- CC on Going wireless in Europe: what you need to know about cell phones and tablets
Tag Archives: london
An extremely common question, especially for those heading to Europe for the first time, is what kind of plug adapter to use for their cameras, laptops, phones, iPads etc. In this video, I take a look at three common adapter … Continue reading
Exterior of Temple Church, London (c) Copyright 2006-2010 Mathew Lodge / www.lodgephoto.com. Updated March 2010. Temple Church is a remarkable building because it has survived intact in pretty much its original form in the centre of a major city for … Continue reading