Tag cloud3G 3GSM HSDPA GPRS EDGE 5D Mk II 50D architecture arezzo AT&T camera cameras car car rental cell phones cheap chianti dan brown da vinci code driving europe florence france french front cover guide history italy london medieval mona lisa photography photoshop pictures programming rental scripting super tuscan T-Mobile taxes travel tuscany vacation verizon vignamaggio villa wine wine-making wineries
Top Posts & Pages
- Going wireless in Europe: what you need to know about cell phones and tablets
- Going mobile in Europe part 2: data services
- What kind of power adapter do I need in Europe?
- Chateau de Biron: Story Behind The Picture
- What is Chianti Classico wine?
- Set up your AT&T iPhone for Europe and save money
- What is Super Tuscan wine?
- Tufte Sparklines Photoshop Script
- International Mobile Phone Service | The Traveler on Going wireless in Europe: what you need to know about cell phones and tablets
- Internation Mobile Phone Service | The Traveler on Going wireless in Europe: what you need to know about cell phones and tablets
- Is T-Mobile’s new international roaming best for European travel? | La Photo Vita on Going wireless in Europe: what you need to know about cell phones and tablets
- Ann on Going wireless in Europe: what you need to know about cell phones and tablets
- jana on Going wireless in Europe: what you need to know about cell phones and tablets
Tag Archives: history
We recently got back from a photo trip to Tuscany, where we got to see the July Siena Palio. This short (1 min 30 sec) video gives you a glimpse of the intense emotions of the Sienese around their favorite … Continue reading
Exterior of Temple Church, London (c) Copyright 2006-2010 Mathew Lodge / www.lodgephoto.com. Updated March 2010. Temple Church is a remarkable building because it has survived intact in pretty much its original form in the centre of a major city for … Continue reading
North-by-North-west of Toulouse, the Lot and Dordogne departmentare a joy to behold: well-preserved medieval towns called Bastides with their neat churches, gridiron layouts and square covered markets cling to the limestone banks of the rivers for which the regions are … Continue reading
Cadogan’s guide to Tuscany, Umbria and the Marches, 10th edition, features a Lodge Photo image on page 9, at the bottom. This is image IT-B-0111 from Tuscany. Related Posts:Siena Palio horse selection videoLinks golf travel sectionAn afternoon in San Gimignano, … Continue reading
Chateau de Biron is in the Dordogne region of France, south of Bordeaux in the South-Western corner of the country. Started in the 12th century, the chateau was in the hands of one family for 800 years, the Gontaut-Biron, and enhanced … Continue reading
The chateau of Clos de Vougeot is nestled in the vineyards of Burgundy, the area of Eastern France close to Dijon that brings us delightful red wine. Lighter than the more famous Bordeaux, I like Burgundies because of their delicacy … Continue reading