Tag cloud3G 3GSM HSDPA GPRS EDGE 5D Mk II 50D architecture arezzo AT&T auto europe available camera cameras car car rental cell phones cheap chianti dan brown da vinci code driving europe florence france french front cover guide history italy london medieval mona lisa photography photoshop pictures programming rental scripting super tuscan taxes travel tuscany vacation vignamaggio villa wine wine-making wineries
Top Posts & Pages
- Going wireless in Europe: what you need to know about cell phones and tablets
- Going mobile in Europe part 2: data services
- What kind of power adapter do I need in Europe?
- Set up your iPhone for Europe and save money
- Plug converters / adapters for Europe
- The simple five-step guide to renting a Villa in Italy or France
- Tufte Sparklines Photoshop Script
- Renting a car in Europe: a traveler's guide
- What is Chianti Classico wine?
- How to phone home from Europe
- spain villas on The story behind the picture: Villa Vignamaggio
- marylou431 on Set up your iPhone for Europe and save money
- Traveler on Going wireless in Europe: what you need to know about cell phones and tablets
- Chianti travel guide wine areablog.welcometuscany.it tuscany travel blog on What is Chianti Classico wine?
- CC on Going wireless in Europe: what you need to know about cell phones and tablets
Tag Archives: driving
When I first wrote a blog posting about car rental, I wasn’t sure it was useful. However, the amount of email it and follow-up postings generated convinced me otherwise (So formal! You can just add comments to the postings rather … Continue reading
Driving in Europe continues to be something that generates a lot of email, so on to another popular driving topic: traffic circles — or, roundabouts as they’re known in the UK. Incredibly popular in Europe, you don’t see these too … Continue reading
I’m a fan of not paying for rental car CDW (Collision Damage Waiver) insurance, because it’s usually unnecessary and expensive when many credit cards already offer coverage. I’ve written before about positive experiences with American Express’ rental car insurance, but a … Continue reading