Tag cloud3G 3GSM HSDPA GPRS EDGE 5D Mk II 50D architecture AT&T camera cameras car car rental cell phones cheap chianti dan brown da vinci code driving europe florence france french front cover guide history iPhone italy london medieval mona lisa photography photoshop pictures programming rental scripting super tuscan T-Mobile taxes travel tuscany vacation verizon vignamaggio villa wine wine-making wineries
Top Posts & Pages
- Going wireless in Europe: what you need to know about cell phones and tablets
- Going mobile in Europe part 2: data services
- Is T-Mobile's new international roaming best for European travel?
- What kind of power adapter do I need in Europe?
- The simple five-step guide to renting a Villa in Italy or France
- Temple Church London and The Da Vinci Code
- Set up your AT&T iPhone for Europe and save money
- Plug converters / adapters for Europe
- creativedesignsblog on Going wireless in Europe: what you need to know about cell phones and tablets
- creativedesignsblog on Is T-Mobile’s new international roaming best for European travel?
- Chris Chapin on Going mobile in Europe part 2: data services
- Mathew Lodge on Going mobile in Europe part 2: data services
- James Meek on Going mobile in Europe part 2: data services
Tag Archives: 3G 3GSM HSDPA GPRS EDGE
Updated December 2013 If you read the previous article, you now know the answer to the question “why doesn’t my American cell phone just work in Europe?” and what to do about it. This article will take a look at … Continue reading
In October 2013, T-Mobile introduced a revolutionary new international cell phone capability — free data and text message roaming in 115 countries, and 20c/min for roaming voice calls. Could this be the best option for travelers looking to save money … Continue reading