Tag cloud3G 3GSM HSDPA GPRS EDGE 5D Mk II 50D architecture arezzo AT&T camera cameras car car rental cell phones cheap chianti dan brown da vinci code driving europe florence france french front cover guide history italy london medieval mona lisa photography photoshop pictures programming rental scripting super tuscan T-Mobile taxes travel tuscany vacation verizon vignamaggio villa wine wine-making wineries
Top Posts & Pages
- Going wireless in Europe: what you need to know about cell phones and tablets
- Going mobile in Europe part 2: data services
- What kind of power adapter do I need in Europe?
- Chateau de Biron: Story Behind The Picture
- Plug converters / adapters for Europe
- The simple five-step guide to renting a Villa in Italy or France
- What is Chianti Classico wine?
- Tufte Sparklines Photoshop Script
- What is Super Tuscan wine?
- Set up your AT&T iPhone for Europe and save money
- International Mobile Phone Service | The Traveler on Going wireless in Europe: what you need to know about cell phones and tablets
- Internation Mobile Phone Service | The Traveler on Going wireless in Europe: what you need to know about cell phones and tablets
- Is T-Mobile’s new international roaming best for European travel? | La Photo Vita on Going wireless in Europe: what you need to know about cell phones and tablets
- Ann on Going wireless in Europe: what you need to know about cell phones and tablets
- jana on Going wireless in Europe: what you need to know about cell phones and tablets
Category Archives: tuscany
[Updated May 2013 with new AT&T screen shots and prices] Travelling with your AT&T iPhone to Europe? Here’s how you can make sure it works when you get there and avoid a giant bill when you get back. Who doesn’t … Continue reading
A trip to Tuscany inevitably means a glass of red Chianti Classico for most visitors. But what makes a Chianti wine special? Chianti Classico must come from grapes grown in a strictly defined area of the Chianti hills between Florence … Continue reading
We recently got back from a photo trip to Tuscany, where we got to see the July Siena Palio. This short (1 min 30 sec) video gives you a glimpse of the intense emotions of the Sienese around their favorite … Continue reading
Eagle (Aquilla) contrade members and their shadows, Siena, Tuscany You might be forgiven for wondering what is going on in this photograph. It is a vertical view down onto the heads of a bunch of grown men in medieval yellow silk outfits waving large flags. You can only tell they’re … Continue reading
This photo recently featured as the travel section lead in Links Best Of Golf magazine, and was taken from a ruined monastery on the edge of Volterra, Tuscany. The town itself is at the top of a rocky outcrop west … Continue reading
Links Best Of Golf magazine features a Lodge Photo image to head up its travel section in the Summer 2010 issue (page 65): Related Posts:Tuscany, Umbria and the Marches photoAn afternoon in San Gimignano, TuscanySiena Palio horse selection videoStory behind … Continue reading