Tag cloud3G 3GSM HSDPA GPRS EDGE 5D Mk II 50D architecture AT&T camera cameras car car rental cell phones cheap chianti dan brown da vinci code driving europe florence france french front cover guide history iPhone italy london medieval mona lisa photography photoshop pictures programming rental scripting super tuscan T-Mobile taxes travel tuscany vacation verizon vignamaggio villa wine wine-making wineries
Top Posts & Pages
- Going wireless in Europe: what you need to know about cell phones and tablets
- Going mobile in Europe part 2: data services
- Is T-Mobile's new international roaming best for European travel?
- What kind of power adapter do I need in Europe?
- The simple five-step guide to renting a Villa in Italy or France
- Plug converters / adapters for Europe
- Set up your AT&T iPhone for Europe and save money
- Renting a car in Europe: a traveler's guide
- How to phone home from Europe
- What is Super Tuscan wine?
- Chris Chapin on Going mobile in Europe part 2: data services
- Mathew Lodge on Going mobile in Europe part 2: data services
- James Meek on Going mobile in Europe part 2: data services
- mc on Going wireless in Europe: what you need to know about cell phones and tablets
- Going mobile in Europe part 2: data services | La Photo Vita on Is T-Mobile’s new international roaming best for European travel?
Author Archives: M Lodge
Updated December 2013 If you read the previous article, you now know the answer to the question “why doesn’t my American cell phone just work in Europe?” and what to do about it. This article will take a look at … Continue reading
Part 1 of 2 articles: the second covers cellular data in Europe Last updated: November 2013 To many Americans, staying in touch with a cell phone or tablet while in Europe can seem difficult and expensive. But savvy travelers know … Continue reading
In October 2013, T-Mobile introduced a revolutionary new international cell phone capability — free data and text message roaming in 115 countries, and 20c/min for roaming voice calls. Could this be the best option for travelers looking to save money … Continue reading
[Updated May 2013 with new AT&T screen shots and prices] Travelling with your AT&T iPhone to Europe? Here’s how you can make sure it works when you get there and avoid a giant bill when you get back. Who doesn’t … Continue reading
Photography began with the concept of capturing light in a single plane — the idea of what’s in and out of focus in an image has been central to photographic composition for more than 100 years. The photographer’s job has … Continue reading
A trip to Tuscany inevitably means a glass of red Chianti Classico for most visitors. But what makes a Chianti wine special? Chianti Classico must come from grapes grown in a strictly defined area of the Chianti hills between Florence … Continue reading